Learn how to utilize the latest high-tech safety features in your car! Join AARP and attendees from across the U.S. for Smart DriverTEK, an engaging virtual workshop about the latest in vehicle safety technology, on April 20 at 7pm ET | 6pm CT | 5pm MT | 4pm PT.
This free, 90-minute workshop will show you:
- How to utilize the latest high-tech safety features in your current car,
- What technology to look for when shopping for a new car,
- The safety benefits of blind spot warning systems, forward collision warnings, lane departure warnings, smart headlights, and more!
Register today! Workshop space is limited.
For other Smart DriverTEK workshop dates and times, please click here.
This is a live, interactive workshop held virtually using Zoom. Your registration confirmation email will include the Zoom link to access the session you register for. You will need to use a computer or mobile device with a camera and microphone to participate. (If you’d prefer, you can choose to turn your camera off.) To visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, please click here.
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 9:00am ET / 6:00am PT
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 10:00am ET / 7:00am PT
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
- Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT
- Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 11:00am ET / 8:00am PT
- Thursday, Jun 3, 2021 at 1:00pm ET / 10:00am PT
- Thursday, Jun 17, 2021 at 4:00pm ET / 1:00pm PT
- Monday, Jul 19, 2021 at 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT