Saint Francis Medical Center is a 306-bed facility serving more than 715,000 people throughout Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas. Guided by our mission to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ, we have become a progressive, innovative regional tertiary care referral center.
The Mission of Saint Francis Healthcare System is to provide a ministry of healing, wellness, quality and love inspired by our faith in Jesus Christ.
A leading Catholic healthcare system that celebrates and protects the gift of life by providing exceptional patient outcomes in quality, safety, access and value.
- Integrity – Doing what is right and just
- Stewardship – Appropriately managing all resources
- Faith – Trusting in something unseen
- Hope – What we give to those in despair
- Joy – Serving with a happy heart in reflection of Christ’s love
- Compassion – Seeing others through Christ’s eyes
- Excellence – Constantly striving to do our best
- Dignity – Respecting human life from beginning to end
Thursday, Oct 21, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Virtual (Zoom link will be provided)
Thursday, Nov 11, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Virtual - Zoom link will be provided
Tuesday, Nov 16, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. Central Time
AARP Missouri Facebook and YouTube Channel
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR