Christ has entrusted the Church with the mission of bringing all people to the fullness of life. (John 10:10) Called by the Church, Catholic Health Services aspires to bring to life the gospel values of health and healing for every person, especially those most in need.
The mission of Catholic Health Services is to provide the best of the art and science of health and medicine across the continuum of life.
To serve as advocates for the health needs of the community.
To collaborate with others in fulfilling this mission.
In this work we are committed to the values of:
- Compassionate care for all we serve
- Justice for all whom we encounter, including staff
- Integrity in all business dealings
- Deep respect for the dignity of each person
- Fidelity to the teachings of the Church
- Reverence for the traditions of the women religious that inspire and nurture the apostolate.
We are a Team of Healers committed to individualized care and professional excellence. We strive to be a System of enduring quality and financial strength, which people choose for care, where physicians choose to practice and employees choose to work.
Wednesday, Nov 18, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
WEBINAR hosted by Chinatown Manpower (conducted in Mandarin Chinese)
Saturday, Oct 24, 2020 at 10:57am Eastern Time
Tuesday, Oct 27, 2020 at 11:00am Eastern Time