Mission & Objectives
The purpose of Milwaukee Public Theatre, Ltd. is the creation and presentation of theatrical and performing arts productions and related arts and educational activities through the development and maintenance of a professional company. MPT’s mission includes making the arts accessible, increasing awareness of current social issues, promoting diversity, and providing healing arts resources.
In creating and presenting the arts, these goals and objectives are considered and addressed:
- To make the arts financially, intellectually and geographically accessible to everyone;
- To create art that reflects our multicultural world;
- To create art that encourages people to develop and use critical thinking skills;
- To promote the arts as a resource for personal, community and cultural growth and transformation;
- To develop imaginative art forms that empower individuals to participate in the ongoing creation of their culture;
- To apply theatrical traditions and forms that contribute to a deeper understanding of current social issues, conditions and concerns;
- To create art that promotes well being and celebration.
Monday, May 10, 2021 at 2:00pm Central Time
Webinar Hosted by Fox Valley Technical College for Work For Yourself@50+
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 12:00pm Central Time
Monday, Apr 19, 2021 at 10:00am Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR