John T. Mather Memorial Hospital is an accredited 248-bed, non-profit community hospital dedicated to providing a wide spectrum of health care services of the highest quality to the residents of Suffolk County in a cost effective manner.
As members of the Mather Hospital Family - trustees, medical staff, hospital staff, volunteers and benefactors - we are committed to providing care to the best of our ability showing compassion and respect and treating each patient in the manner we would wish for our loved ones. We will meet or exceed each patient's expectations through the continued collaborative efforts of each and every member of the Mather Hospital Family.
Mather Hospital Pledge
- We pledge to provide your health care in an atmosphere of understanding and compassion.
- We pledge to respond quickly to your needs and concerns, to answer your questions and to respect your dignity and privacy.
- We pledge to provide you with technologically advanced state-of-the-art health care.
- We pledge to serve you nutritious and tastefully prepared meals, while following your specific medical needs.
- We pledge to provide your care in an environment that is safe, clean and pleasant.
Our Vision: Mather Hospital will become the best community hospital in New York State.
Saturday, Dec 4, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Dec 8, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Dec 14, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR