23 East Street
The Fort Edward Free Library was established in September 1914. The Library subsequently opened at the corner of Broadway and Washington Streets. In 1919 it was then moved to 190 Broadway and in 1932 the library moved to its present location at 23 East Street, the former Crane House. The library building, circa 1850, has seen many changes through the years.