The Babylon Breast Cancer Coalition (BBCC) is a nonprofit volunteer organization dedicated to various breast and gynecological cancer concerns. Founded in 1993, the BBCC continues to be a grass-roots organization, providing an array of patient support services, education and advocacy programs.
The BBCC Focuses on Five Essential Goals:
- Prevention: Support of the Precautionary Principle, Prevention is the Cure: encouragement and education about a healthy alternative lifestyle.
- Research: Promote legislation to increase funding for environmental research and provide funding for specific breast cancer projects.
- Education: Providing up to date information through our quarterly newsletter and information packets. We offer adult and student environmental awareness programs designed to help participants reduce their exposure to toxic chemicals.
- Services: To offer breast and gynecological cancer patients a wealth of services paid for and facilitated by the Babylon Breast Cancer Coalition; such as the Lend a Helping Hand, SOS and the Pink Ribbon Programs.
- Support: To provide support and referral services to breast and gynecological cancer and their families.
Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:00am Eastern Time
Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 3:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 4:00pm
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR