Date: OngoingOrganized By: Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Delaware
State: DEContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Delaware needs compassionate volunteers to provide friendly visits to our patients in southern Delaware. Being a hospice volunteer is simple, yet profoundly rewarding. There is no medical or personal care involved - just caring from the heart!
Visits are based on your schedule and are always close to your home. You receive extensive support and training from Seasons Hospice. YOU can make a difference by...
- Providing companionship (from simple conversations to exploring deep feelings).
- Reading aloud or listening to music together.
- Looking at photos together and sharing memories.
- Sitting with a patient so caregivers have free time (care giver relief).
- Journaling (helping the patient record their history).
- Watching movies or playing games.
- Sharing a quiet moment.
- Simply being present.
Contact Seasons Hospice today! For more information about volunteering with Seasons Hospice, check out our website at www.seasons.org or contact Rebekah Welch, Volunteer Coordinator, at 302-533-3800 or email@example.com.
Skill Desired: Medical/Health
Matching Interests: Indoors, Geared for 50+ volunteers, Community, Seniors, Health & Wellness
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR