Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: MOContact: email@example.com
Would you like to temporarily help the American Red Cross by deploying to large, national disasters?
Due to predictions for an active hurricane and wildfire season and the complexities of COVID, the Red Cross will need 1,000's of NEW volunteers to care for people when disasters strike.
Work in person at a Red Cross mass care shelter before, during and/or after a disaster?.
Support day-to-day activities in reception, registration, feeding, dormitory, information collection, etc. ?
Provide compassionate customer service while observing all safety protocols in a COVID environment?
Supervisors (with prior related experience) direct team of assigned workers, providing guidance and support. ?
- Ability to build effective relationships with co-workers and shelter residents?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills?
- Physical ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods, including climbing stairs
- Lift/transport supplies up to 20 pounds multiple times per shift?
Learn more about how you can help with any of the options below:
- Register to volunteer now www.redcross.org/volunteertoday
- Register to join us for an upcoming volunteer fair www.redcross.org/HurricaneDeploy
- Or Contact Kristin Pendleton Call/Text: 314-281-7968 firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill Desired: Medical/Health
Matching Interests: Requires Physical Ability (for example, lift 50 lbs.), Health & Wellness, Community, Disaster Relief, Emergency & Safety
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR