Date: OngoingOrganized By: Day One: The Sexual Assault and Trauma Center
Address: 100 Medway Street,
Providence, RI 02906
Volunteer Receptionist Needed!
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under the general supervision of the Office Manager responsible for the daily management of the receptionist area.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs all reception functions necessary to meet the programmatic needs of the agency. Specific duties include answering phone, routing calls, welcoming all visitors and clients, up-dating client information, collecting and recording all clinical payments
2. Ensures that the waiting rooms are clean.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Organizational and communication skills required to effectively manage designated functions in a busy office, and deal with people from all segments of the community.
2. The ability to operate standard office equipment.
3. Good working knowledge of computers.
Matching Interests: Indoors, Relevant Experience Appreciated, Women's Issues, Community
Friday, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:00am
International Sand Sculpting Festival
Revere Beach, MA
Saturday, Aug 3, 2019 at 10:00am
Worcester Technical High School
Tuesday, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:00am
Tower Hill Botanic Garden
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR