Date: OngoingOrganized By: Spectrum Generations
Address: Southern MidCoast's ADRC,
Brunswick, ME 04011
Volunteer Meal on Wheels Assessors are committed individual who play a supporting role in our life-saving Meals on Wheels Program by assessing the nutritional needs of homebound seniors to determine eligibility for the Meals on Wheels program and/or other program needs.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Work under the supervision of the Nutrition Coordinator.
- Make home visits to collect pertinent information to further assess the consumersﾒ eligibility for the program.
- Confidential information is collected using a variety of easy to understand forms.
- Information may include observations about general health, physical condition, frailty, mental health problems, or domestic conditions.
- A follow-up 6-month reassessment will be conducted over the telephone.
- A yearly in-home reassessment visit is required.
Skill Desired: Education/Training, Accounting
Matching Interests: Relevant Experience Appreciated, Family friendly, Seniors, Hunger, Community
Tuesday, Dec 1, 2020 at 7:00pm Pacific Time
Online via Zoom
Tuesday, Dec 1, 2020 at 7:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Dec 2, 2020 at 11:00am Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR