Date: OngoingOrganized By: Empower Success Corps
State: MAContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to use your hard-earned fundraising skills to give back in a meaningful way to the community you care about? Interested in being a part of a network of more than 175 trained consultants with lifelong skills and distinguished management careers?
Empower Success Corps (ESC), a nonprofit organization, seeks seasoned development/fundraising professionals for high-impact, skills-based volunteer opportunities. ESC provides valuable management consulting and capacity building services to nonprofits across New England. By matching nonprofits with high-caliber, volunteer consultants, ESC helps organizations operate more effectively to better meet the needs of their communities.
- Over 20 years of experience in business, nonprofit, government or academic sectors.
- Expertise in helping nonprofits plan, organize, and direct fundraising initiatives including major gifts programs, annual funds, planned giving, special events and capital campaigns.
- History of involvement with nonprofits as a board member or volunteer preferable.
- Commitment to 1-2 projects per year.
- Able to do occasional travel to clients location at times that fit clients needs.
- Attendance at ESC training courses and seminars.
- Analysis and critical thinking: able to effectively analyze situations and think strategically.
- Versatility: work well with diverse groups of people and types of nonprofits.
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing, speaking and presenting.
- Passion: genuine interest in helping nonprofits succeed.
- Computer skills: email and Word required; PowerPoint helpful.
What You Gain by Volunteering for ESC:
- Use knowledge, skills and wisdom you have gained throughout your career to help New England nonprofits.
- Collaborate and connect with inspiring, like-minded people who are motivated by the satisfaction of creating lasting change.
- Impact a broad array of nonprofit organizations versus volunteering for just one or two.
- Enhance lifelong learning experiences through professional training and challenging engagements.
- Receive a deep sense of fulfillment from contributing to a dynamic professional organization that helps New England nonprofits achieve their missions.
- Make a difference in your community within a flexible, part-time schedule.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer consultant in the Boston area, please contact Miles Robinson at email@example.com or 617.357.5550.
If you are interested in serving in Maine, NH or Vermont, please contact Lynn Post, ESC NNE Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.926.0752
Skill Desired: Writing, Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation, Project Management, Marketing
Matching Interests: Indoors, Relevant Experience Required, Geared for 50+ volunteers, Volunteering from Home, Animals, People with Disabilities, Community, Children & Youth, Arts & Culture, Health & Wellness, Environment, Employment, Education & Literacy, Legal Work, Immigrants & Refugees, Hunger, Homeless & Housing, Women's Issues, Seniors, Poverty, Media & Broadcasting
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR