State: NEContact: email@example.com
1. Will assist the AARP facilitator/host with presenting approved educational modules such as Caregiving, Fraud Prevention, Medicare, Voter Education and AARP Member Events to various classes and/or community groups.
For example: Monitoring virtual event questions and comments and assisting in delivering materials to attendees.
2. Will work with AARP staff to stay apprised of updates to presentations distributed by the National Office, and relay newest information to volunteer peers.
3. Will help to keep an inventory of printed and/or electronic caregiving materials and notify staff members when an order is needed.
4. Will help to purge and discard outdated printed or electronic materials.
5. Will work with facilitator to coordinate all needed materials for educational events/presentations.
Skill Desired: Writing, Web Site/Application Development, Landscaping/Gardening, Spanish Language, Social Media/Digital Marketing, Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation, Handyman/Painting/Cleaning, Education/Training, Graphic Design, Crafts, Accounting, Medical/Health, Marketing, Photography, Project Management
Matching Interests: Family friendly, Handicap accessible, Geared for 50+ volunteers, Volunteering from Home, Outdoors, Indoors, Animals, Arts & Culture, Children & Youth, Community, Computers & Technology, People with Disabilities, Education & Literacy, Emergency & Safety, Employment, Environment, Health & Wellness, Hunger, Immigrants & Refugees, Legal Work, Media & Broadcasting, Poverty, Seniors, Sports & Recreation, Veterans & Military Families, Women's Issues
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR