Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
State: WIContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Red Cross Volunteer!
Contribute to the qualify of life provided by the VA Health Care System through volunteer jobs provided at the local VA Health Care Facility.
- Willingness to support the mission of Veterans Affairs Voluntary Service (VAVS) and the American Red Cross.
- Support all veterans by performing assigned job requirements such as: Greeter, patient escort, refreshment cart support, lab runner, clinical administrative volunteer, recreation therapy assistant,
information desk worker, patient visitor, MyHealtheVetKiosk guide, pharmacy assistant, hospice/respite care.
No Veteran Dies Alone volunteer, special event support, transportation program driver, professional medical volunteer, and many more.
- Desire to help people.
- Ability to show initiative, communicate, and work well with others.
- Work with diverse populations.
- Flexible; easily adapt to surroundings and tasks.
- Must be able to achieve a successful VA background/security badging check/TB test/Fingerprinting
Flexible with scheduled commitment.
For more information & to apply, please visit: www.redcross.org/volunteer
Skill Desired: Medical/Health
Matching Interests: Veterans & Military Families, Community, People with Disabilities, Health & Wellness
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR