Date: OngoingOrganized By: Girl Scouts of Utah
State: UTContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand Up for a Better Tomorrow. Be a Girl Scout Volunteer.
Girl Scouts makes sure girls see and have opportunities to reach their potential - not just to ensure theyﾒll earn better grades, make better decisions, and lead happier lives (though we help with those things too!).
We do it because weﾒre creating a more fair, equal, and compassionate world where every girl has a seat at the table.
And Girl Scout volunteers are the change-makers who make it all possible. They lead the sisterhood that provides comfort and inspiration in trying moments - giving girls the tools to solve problems and bounce back when faced with lifeﾒs challenges.
In short, Girl Scout volunteers transform lives.
Bonus? The benefits of volunteering with Girl Scouts go both ways. As a volunteer, youﾒll:
- Unleash the confidence that comes with being a role mode.
- Discover your leadership style as your girls discover theirs.
- Network and meet new people in your community.
- Build new skills and have fun as you take on exciting activities with your girls.
- Thereﾒs nothing like helping girls find their voices and use them to change the world. Sign up to become a Girl Scout volunteer today. Your life will never be the same.
Skill Desired: Education/Training
Matching Interests: Outdoors, Volunteering from Home, Relevant Experience Appreciated, Family friendly, Handicap accessible, Indoors, Women's Issues, Education & Literacy, Community, Children & Youth, Arts & Culture
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR