Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: OHContact: Kevin.Brooks3@redcross.org
Veteran Programs Lead
This position supports the Regional Service to the Armed Forces department. American Red Cross volunteer leaders work to ensure the delivery of a variety of VA programs and services to the veteran community. Provides over site of VAVS and/or all VA programs based on size and complexity of region programing.
- Willingness to support the Red Cross mission.
- Promote Red Cross and Veterans programs and activities.
- Recruit and assign volunteers to meet a variety of community needs.
- Responsible for team training and quality assurance.
- May serve as American Red Cross volunteer leadership partners with the Red Cross Division/Region Management Team.
Skill Desired: Medical/Health
Matching Interests: Veterans & Military Families
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR