Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: OHContact: Kevin.Brooks3@redcross.org
Hero Care Regional Caseworker
This position supports the Regional SAF department. This can be a virtual (volunteer-from-home) opportunity. Ensure that military families know they are supported by the Red Cross from the first day in the military through life as a veteran.
- Ensure family information is in the case management system.
- Email and phone military families to provide Red Cross preparedness information.
- Provide additional support, as appropriate.
- Understand and apply Service to Armed Forces (SAF) policies, procedures and protocols related to Red Cross client services consistently and correctly.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of any case notes, and private personal information in accordance with Red Cross policies.
Skill Desired: Medical/Health
Matching Interests: Volunteering from Home, Veterans & Military Families
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR