Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: NEContact: Barby.Clark@redcross.org
Use your compassion, time and talent to ensure military families' needs are met when faced with an emergency.
Responsibilities include support the Red Cross mission by:
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of any case notes, names and other personal information in accordance with Red Cross policies.
- Understand and applying Service to Armed Forces (SAF) policies, procedures and protocols related to Red Cross client services consistently and correctly.
- Supporting the follow up process to include making follow-up calls to military members and/or families to determine if their needs are met, providing other follow-up actions needed for complete and timely client service.
- Acquiring a working knowledge of local, state and federal resources aiding military members, families and veterans.
- Maintaining professionalism and conduct in accordance with Red Cross policy.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR