Date: OngoingOrganized By: CSSW - RSVP
State: MIContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program is looking for someone to help plan and attend trips for groups of older adults as part of a travel committee.
Tasks: Plan and attend at least one monthly trip for a group of older adults. Groups are usually up to 13 people but special occasion trips can be as big as 52 people. Consider logistics such as transportation, food, etc.
Qualifications: Previous experience is preferred!
Time: Meeting days and times are not yet set and are flexible to the volunteer's schedule since this is a new group.
Location of work: Saline
- Training from helpful staff.
- Volunteer on your schedule.
- Volunteer liability insurance to supplement your own medical and auto insurance.
- Invitation to volunteer recognition events.
- Meet like-minded people, make friends, build connections.
- Feel good knowing you are doing a good deed.
- Volunteers must be age 55 or better to apply.
Provide your phone number when applying.
Email email@example.com or call (734) 971-9781 ext. 364
Matching Interests: Relevant Experience Appreciated, Geared for 50+ volunteers, Sports & Recreation, Seniors, Arts & Culture, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR