Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
Address: 4155 Diamondhead Rd,
Honolulu, HI 96816
Purpose: Support the Red Cross by performing administrative duties to support a specific team, department, or chapter.
- Provide administrative support to Departments.
- Perform general office administrative functions including: data entry, working with spreadsheets, drafting correspondence, answering phones, greeting and directing visitors to appropriate departments within the region / chapter.
- Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service.
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs.
- Competencies in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Able to find information on-line and in printed manuals.
- Able to work with computer database (training provided).
- Comfortable answering calls and making phone calls to volunteers.
- Orientation to the American Red Cross.
- On-the-job training with volunteer supervisor.
- Volunteer Connection Orientation, as needed.
Skill Desired: Information Technology
Matching Interests: Volunteering from Home, Indoors, Relevant Experience Appreciated, Geared for 50+ volunteers, Computers & Technology, Disaster Relief, Community
Saturday, Feb 29, 2020 at 9:00am
Saturday, Feb 29, 2020 at 3:30pm
Windward Community College
Wednesday, Mar 4, 2020 at 10:00am
King Kalakaua Building Courtyard
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR