Date: OngoingOrganized By: Compassus Hospice
State: OKContact: Vicky.Cantrell@compassus.com
Compassus Hospice serves patients in Rogers, Ottawa, Nowata, Mayes, Delaware and Craig counties: We are seeking a Music Therapist to volunteer on a flexible schedule to provide support for patients who:
1) Lack social interaction or sensory stimulation.
2) Experience pain and symptoms that are difficult to control through
traditional medical interventions.
3) Feel anxious or are affected by dementia.
4) Look for a concrete way to cope or to define or articulate feelings or
5) Face communication problems due to physical or intellectual
6) Need spiritual support, possibly involving other family members.
7) Enjoy music to enhance their quality of life or maintain dignity.
Skill Desired: Medical/Health, Education/Training
Matching Interests: Indoors, Relevant Experience Required, Health & Wellness, Arts & Culture
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR