State: AZContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
State-Level Unpaid Volunteer Position, reports to Driver Safety Program State Coordinator.
* Represent AARP Driver Safety at conferences, fairs, and other local events.
* Collaborate with the AARP State Office to coordinate media and recruitment event opportunities.
* Support all course promotions through coordinated outreach activities with the National office.
* Understand how to access and utilize the marketing materials in the volunteer portal.
* Track any recurring issues that volunteers might be having using technology and share those challenges and your suggested solutions with state leadership, i.e. State, Deputy State, Zone and District Coordinators.
* Reimbursement for all official AARP ADS expenses.
* Coverage by AARP insurance while conducting ADS business.
* Eligible for participation in the ADS National Recognition and Rewards Program.
To submit online application, go to: https://aarp.org/volunteernow
Skill Desired: Education/Training, Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation, Marketing
Matching Interests: Geared for 50+ volunteers, Relevant Experience Appreciated
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR