Date: OngoingOrganized By: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
State: MOContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of a mission centric, locally delivered and nationally powered organization this role serves to provide support for the recruitment and onboarding of volunteers for the local office. The LLS Local Volunteer Engagement Lead will work closely with the office and national LLS teams to recruit and manage local volunteers and may support multiple markets within the Region. Relentlessly pursuing cancer cures.
Position tasks may include any combination of the following:
- Provide assistance with volunteer recruiting efforts.
- Coordinate any in-person or live orientation and trainings for incoming volunteers.
- Work with office staff to plan and execute volunteer celebrations.
- Assist with collection/note-taking and compilation of volunteer feedback.
- Liaison with national Office of Volunteer Engagement to ensure volunteers standards are in place at the local level.
- Coordinate the planning and execution volunteer activities for the office.
- Update local Volunteers in Action (VIA) calendar.
- Approve volunteer hours in VIA for local volunteers.
To apply, please visit: https://www.volunteerlls.org/ and search for opportunities by zip. Name of role is: Lower Plains Local Volunteer Engagement Lead Volunteer.
This role is located in the Lower Plains Region: Des Moines, IA; Kansas City, MO; Omaha, NE; St. Louis, MO. Position is currently remote, but should be located in or near the Region area.
Skill Desired: Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation, Education/Training
Matching Interests: Indoors, Relevant Experience Appreciated, Volunteering from Home, Health & Wellness, Computers & Technology
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR