Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: MOContact: email@example.com
Do you have a professional health licenses (ie nurses, doctors, EMT, etc) and would you like to temporarily help the American Red Cross by deploying to large, national disasters?
Due to predictions for an active hurricane and wildfire season and the complexities of COVID, the Red Cross will need 1,000's of NEW volunteers to care for people when disasters strike.
Volunteer in-person at a Red Cross mass care shelter before, during and/or after a disaster.
Work in person in alignment with your license at a Red Cross shelter before, during, and/or after a disaster.
Provide hands-on healthcare to shelter residents including assistance with daily living, wound care, incontinence care, functional needs, etc. ?
Offer health education and help replace medications, durable equipment, and consumable supplies. ?
Supervisors (with related prior experience) lead assigned team, acting as liaison to Shelter Manager. ?
- Unencumbered license in medical field.?
- Availability to deploy for 14 days.
- Willingness to work in a COVID environment?.
- Strong relationship building and communications skills.?
Learn more about how you can help with any of the options below:
- Register to volunteer now www.redcross.org/volunteertoday
- Register to join us for an upcoming volunteer fair www.redcross.org/HurricaneDeploy
- Or Contact Kristin Pendleton Call/Text: 314-281-7968 firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill Desired: Medical/Health
Matching Interests: Health & Wellness, Community, Disaster Relief, Emergency & Safety
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR