Date: OngoingOrganized By: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care
State: MOContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospice volunteers make a huge difference in someones life by simply being present.
- Provide companionship to a patient.
- Allow family a break by providing respite.
- As a Veteran volunteer, visit a Veteran patient.
- Bring your pet to provide patient comfort.
- Create a journal of the patient's life story.
- Share your artistic/musical talent with a patient.
Join our fun team of activity volunteers who visit facilities and offer music, movement and crafts Volunteers do not provide any nursing or hands on care of a patient.Training class is scheduled for Saturday, August 10, 2019. Contact Kathy Fetters 816.389.5426 or email@example.com for more info or to pre-register.
Matching Interests: Veterans & Military Families, Health & Wellness, Seniors
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR