Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross of Arkansas
State: ARContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this position is to deliver services to clients who have been separated from family members in other countries due to armed conflict, migration, disasters, or other humanitarian emergencies. These services include delivery of Red Cross messages, responding to tracing inquiries, information and referrals, and community outreach.
Demonstrate commitment and understanding of the Fundamental Principals of the Red Cross international network.
- Conducting home visits.
- Search within communities to locate separated family members.
- Conduct interviews with clients.
- Delivery of difficult news.
- Responsibly following up with clients on open cases.
- Working with clients to fill out necessary paperwork while building rapport, communicating effectively, and displaying empathy.
- Responding to tracing inquiries Information and referrals.
- Community outreach.
- Demonstrate commitment and understanding of the Fundamental Principals of the Red Cross international network.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Able to work with culturally diverse populations.
How to get started:
- Complete the online application at www.redcross.org/volunteer
- Or for any questions or to schedule a personal volunteer consultation contact:
Eli Aguirre, Recruitment Specialist - RecruitMOAR@redcross.org
Matching Interests: Children & Youth, Immigrants & Refugees
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR