Date: OngoingOrganized By: Missouri Rural Health Association
State: MOContact: email@example.com
Become a community hero - Help your neighbors and community members get to their much needed medical and wellness appointments by becoming a HealthTran Volunteer Driver. Missouri Rural Health Associations mission is to safeguard and improve the health of rural Missourians. MRHA accomplishes its mission by engaging in partnerships and providing leadership on rural issues through advocacy, communication, and education.
MRHA provides a number of programs to accomplish its mission. HealthTran is one program within MRHA that is designed to address rural transportation limitations and barriers. We are in search of individuals across Missouri that have a desire to help others and that love working with people. Whether due to disability, illness or lack of reliable transportation, members of your community are unable to get to their much needed medical and wellness appointments. Our drivers improve the quality of life of these passengers by getting them where they need to be.
As a Volunteer Driver you would:
- Receive mileage reimbursement at $0.80 per mile.
- Pick your own schedule - select the rides that meet your availability.
- Receive CIMA Volunteer Insurance coverage.
- Make a difference in the lives of many and make friends along the way!
- 3 Plus years with a valid Drivers License.
- 21 Plus years of age.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Reliable vehicle.
- Valid vehicle registration and auto insurance.
Matching Interests: Geared for 50+ volunteers, Seniors, Community, People with Disabilities, Health & Wellness
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR