Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross of Georgia
State: GAContact: GARecruit@redcross.org
A Georgia Region Recruitment Team Member assists the implementation of regional volunteer recruitment plan by performing volunteer recruitment activities to attract a skilled, talented and diverse volunteers workforce to service all lines of business around the American Red Cross of Georgia.
- Assists in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities.
- Recruits volunteers for all lines of service and departments.- Meets with Volunteer Management team to determine targeted recruitment needs in the region.
- Proactively recruits new volunteers for general and specific volunteer opportunities.
- Recruits current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
- Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations.
- Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
- Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
- Advertises and markets for open-call events.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, all recruitment activities are done virtually, but may change once it is safe to go out into the community.
- Opportunity to advance to leadership position.
Skill Desired: Social Media/Digital Marketing, Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation, Writing, Marketing
Matching Interests: Geared for 50+ volunteers, Volunteering from Home, Indoors, Family friendly, Handicap accessible, Community, Veterans & Military Families, Media & Broadcasting, Emergency & Safety, Disaster Relief
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR