Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: CAContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Red Cross External Relations team. The American Red Cross needs your help to develop community and government partners to make our communities stronger before, during and after disasters.
We are seeking members who have strong community ties to establish and build productive partnerships with various organizations including government partners, businesses, nonprofits, faith-based organizations and other diverse groups while adhering to the principles of the Red Cross.
These partnerships are critical to effective and efficient community response during a disaster.
Ideal team members will:
- Be strong communicators.
- Be comfortable meeting and speaking with partners and in front of groups.
- Have availability during business hours (time commitment is flexible, but we are looking for people who can make a 2+ year commitment).
- Attend partner meetings, Red Cross meetings and may participate in community outreach activities.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Be comfortable with use of email, web and social media tools.
Training is provided.
Contact: Julie.Mucilli@redcross.org or 510-421-4527 or start your volunteer experience today at www.redcross.org/volunteer.
Skill Desired: Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation, Project Management
Matching Interests: Relevant Experience Appreciated, Geared for 50+ volunteers, Emergency & Safety, Community, Disaster Relief
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR