Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: NEContact: Barby.Clark@redcross.org
Shelter Service Associate serve as a member of a temporary work unit on a disaster relief operation to successfully complete their assigned areas of responsibility on a disaster relief operation. They ensure safe sheltering at a single shelter throughout the cycle of the disaster.
- Serve as a shelter worker on a disaster relief operation. Roles may include working in reception, registration, feeding, dormitory, information, or other areas within a shelter.
- Meeting disaster-caused sheltering needs of individuals, families, and communities.
- Providing services with kindness and compassion that are accessible and equitable to all clients.
- Maintaining clear communication and collaboration with supervisor and peers.
- Ensuring accuracy in all assigned tasks.
- Providing accurate reporting of sheltering activity as assigned.
Matching Interests: Community, Disaster Relief
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR