Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: HIContact: email@example.com
Disaster Shelters provide congregate care including safe sleeping accommodations for people displaced by disaster and help meet the immediate disaster-caused needs of individuals, families, and communities. Looking for volunteers in Kauai, Hana, & North Hawaii only.
- Help clients find replacement medication, eye glasses, etc. and find resources to meet future health needs resulting from the event.
- Provides Disaster Health Services to clients and community in support of a Shelter Operation.
- Perform client casework, as needed.
- Licensed or certified LPN/LVN, MD, RN, D. O., EMT or Paramedics; an active and unencumbered PA license; and RNs with a retired license without restrictions on their license.
- Desired Traits: honesty, forward looking, competence, intelligence and compassion.
Skill Desired: Medical/Health
Matching Interests: Geared for 50+ volunteers, Relevant Experience Required, Emergency & Safety, Seniors, Veterans & Military Families, Disaster Relief, Children & Youth, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR