Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: HIContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DAT responds to immediate disaster-related needs, such as home fires, and meets the needs of those affected. Seeking volunteers on OAHU & KAUAI.
- Initiate response to disasters during their time shift or in their territory
- Submit appropriate, accurate, and timely reports as required.
- Apply policies, regulations, and procedures.
- For Oahu: Must be available to sign up for two 6-hour shifts of your choice on weekdays and/or weekends.
- Must have cell phone and access to a personal vehicle.
Matching Interests: Outdoors, Relevant Experience Appreciated, Veterans & Military Families, Seniors, Emergency & Safety, Children & Youth, Disaster Relief, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR