Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: NEContact: Barby.Clark@redcross.org
The Disaster Spiritual Care (DSC) Regional Program Lead is responsible for leading and building a team of disaster spiritual care chapter coordinators, for collaborating with other regional disaster leadership, for assisting the region in developing partnerships at regional and state levels, and for assisting the region through consultation, guidance and recruitment during regional operations.
- To provide Disaster Spiritual Care services to clients and community.
- To develop Disaster Spiritual Care capacity in region through training, mentoring and recruitment.
- To lead and manage team of Disaster Spiritual Care chapter coordinators.
- To collaborate with other disaster functions before, during and after responses.
- To support regional preparedness efforts.
- To assist the region in developing partnerships with local and regional faith-based organizations.
- To facilitate long-term recovery in region by providing spiritual and emotional support, and connection to regional resources.
- To support other disaster responders before, during and after disaster response.
- Required to have RC Care Access permissions to retrieve referrals and document client interactions.
Matching Interests: Volunteering from Home, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR