Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: NEContact: Barby.Clark@redcross.org
Purpose - Provide Information Technology support for Disaster Services efforts in preparing for, responding to, or recovering from a disaster.
- Install and support Computers, Printers, and other IT equipment following Distaster Technology Procedures (DTPs) and IT EUS policies/processes.
- Install and support Communications equipment (e.g. Radios and Antennas).
- Help test and ensure Network and Internet connectivity.
- Familiarize users with Red Cross IT hardware and software environments.
- Inventory equipment and track its location or who it is assigned to
monitor and correct performance issues that impact workflow or Service Delivery.
Experience using and troubleshooting IT equipment (such as Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, and printers ) and/or Radio Communications equipment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows (7 and up) and Microsoft Office (2007 and up).
- Ability to follow written procedures and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Organizational skills, especially ability to concentrate and multi-task in fast paced and chaotic environment.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods and adapt to long irregular hours and frequent schedule changes.
- Ability to provide excellent Customer Support; interact with personnel in a friendly and professional manner, understand the situation presented and follow through with solutions.
- Ability to seek help and ask questions when situation demands.
Matching Interests: Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR