Date: OngoingOrganized By: Open Doors
Address: Aurora, Aurora, IL 60502Contact: email@example.com
For over 60 years, Open Doors has worked in the world's most oppressive countries, empowering Christians who are persecuted for their beliefs. Open Doors equips persecuted Christians in more than 60 countries through programs like Bible & Gospel Development, Women & Children Advancement and Christian Community Restoration.
Open Doors is searching for Connectors who are enthusiastic, passionate individuals who are dedicated to spreading the impact of Christian persecution around the world.
Connectors do just what the name says -they connect their churches and other groups or individuals in their spheres of influence to the persecuted church.
As a Connector, you will lead activities to inform others about Christian persecution while equipping them with the tools they need to make a difference.
Examples of Connector activities include:
- Informing and educating your church leadership about persecution.
- Hosting a table to talk to church members and sign up supporters.
- Providing resources and speaking about the persecuted church to small groups, Sunday school classes, youth groups and other groups in your church or community.
- Encouraging people to support persecuted Christians through prayer, letter writing and advocacy.
- Sharing the stories of persecuted Christians on social media and at various events.
As a Connector, you will be a voice for persecuted Christians to your church, Bible studies, friends, family and circles of influence.
Skill Desired: Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation
Matching Interests: Family friendly, Volunteering from Home, Children & Youth, Poverty, Immigrants & Refugees, Homeless & Housing, Emergency & Safety, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR