State: MEContact: AARPDSP@gwi.net
The Chief Trainer, an unpaid volunteer, trains and manages Trainers. The Chief Trainer should be knowledgeable of the Instructor Training System and how it should be delivered. The Chief Trainer reports to the State Coordinator.
- Serve as the lead adult learning person in the state.
- Recruit, appoint, train and evaluate Trainers.
- Plan/conduct training workshops for Trainers and other volunteers as needed/appropriate.
- Attend state meetings as required by the State Coordinator
- Maintain timely communication,mostly by Email, with State Coordinator and Trainers.
- Position training available and mandatory.
Skill Desired: Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation, Project Management, Education/Training
Matching Interests: Indoors, Volunteering from Home, Geared for 50+ volunteers, Education & Literacy, Computers & Technology, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR