Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: NEContact: Barby.Clark@redcross.org
Help Save Lives by using your driving skills safely transport blood from collection sites to the lab for processing and/or deliver blood or blood products to hospital customers.
- Transport blood from collection site to Red Cross laboratory.
- Transport finished blood or blood products to hospital customers as routine or "stat" deliveries.
- Pick up empty boxes from hospitals as necessary.
- Deliver supplies to blood collection sites as needed.
- Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures as necessary.
- Communicate with Red Cross staff on feedback from customers or any urgent issues.
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner as a representative of the American Red Cross.
- Willingness to support the Red Cross mission.
- Valid state driver's license and 3 years driving experience.
- Familiarity with geographic area and driving routes.
- Able to verify safe driving record (MVR).
- Current insurance and state registration required if using own vehicle.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.ﾷSuccessful completion of American Red Cross Defensive Driving course upon acceptance in position.
Matching Interests: Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR