Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross - Nebraska, Kansas and SW Iowa region
State: KSContact: KSNESWI.firstname.lastname@example.org
Be out in the community, Interact directly with clients, Work independently while supporting the lifesaving mission of the American Red Cross by becoming a volunteer transportation specialist and deliver lifesaving blood products to local area hospitals.
Volunteer transportation specialists play a very important role in ensuring an ample blood supply for patients in need by transporting blood and blood products. This position is open to individuals or teams who meet these requirements:
- Valid state driver's license and 3 years driving experience.
- Familiarity with geographic area and driving routes.
- Able to verify safe driving record (MVR).
- Current insurance and state registration required if using own vehicle.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.
- Successful completion of American Red Cross Defensive Driving course upon acceptance in position.
Matching Interests: Outdoors, Indoors, Requires Physical Ability (for example, lift 50 lbs.), Health & Wellness, Disaster Relief, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR