Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
Address: Covington County Area,
Andalusia, AL 36420
Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations. Express gratitude and ensure each blood donor is sincerely thanked for their donation.
- Greet blood donors.
- Check potential donor temperatures.
- Attend to donors in the Hospitality Area by ensuring that each donor is recognized for his/her contribution and watched for possible adverse physical reactions.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness in Reception and Hospitality Areas.
- May make reminder calls or reschedule donor appointments.
Please note: Drives (and volunteer needs) are mostly during business hours on weekdays.
- Ability to display the utmost professionalism and communication skills.
- Extremely comfortable working with people from diverse communities and backgrounds.
- Ability to understand technology needed for position: Donor Check-in, Donor Tablet, Rapid Pass, Donor App.On-boarding with the American Red Cross Biomedical Dept.
- Donor Ambassador Training.
- Must be able to commit to at least 3 months of service.
- A consistent minimum of 6 hours per month.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the American Red Cross!
Matching Interests: Community, Health & Wellness
Wednesday, Feb 24, 2021 at 1:00pm Central Time
Virtual AARP Alabama Facebook and YouTube
Thursday, Jan 28, 2021 at 12:00pm Eastern Time
Thursday, Jan 28, 2021 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR