Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: NYContact: email@example.com
Help Others Give the Gift of Life!
Volunteers are needed to:
- Welcome blood donors & sign them in.
- Ensure blood donors have read the booklet about blood donation.
- Help run the canteen (the areas where blood donors rest & eat after blood donation).
- Ensure donors eat & drink after giving blood.
We ask that volunteers sign up for one blood drive per month (3-6 hrs).
Flexible shifts are available.
Please be aware the majority of blood drives are during the week, Monday - Friday* but weekend ops available from time to time.
Please note biggest need is in the following parts of NY State:
1. Rockland County
2. Northern Westchester County
3. Long Island (North Fork, South Fork and the Hamptons)
Matching Interests: Indoors, Geared for 50+ volunteers, Health & Wellness, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR