Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross of Arkansas- Rogers
State: ARContact: email@example.com
The Regional Coordinator for the International Humanitarian Law (IHL) Youth Action Campaign (YAC) coordinates the program at a regional level. The YAC informs youth ages 13-24 about IHL and
encourages youth to build a peer-to-peer awareness campaign on an IHL topic.
- Attend the Coordinator Training administered by NHQ.
- Recruit teams of youth IHL advocates from your region to participate in the program.
- Implement the IHL training for youth teams and help them to design their campaigns on
an IHL topic.
- Commit 3-4 hours a week with youth teams during the implementation of the campaign.
- Participate in the monthly call during the implementation of the program.
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
- A passion for working with youth and an interest in IHL.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Able to work with culturally diverse populations
- Excellent project management, group facilitation, and communication skills.
- Must display flexibility, adaptability, initiative, and teamwork.
- Experience working with youth, the Red Cross, and IHL is preferred.
How to get started
- Complete the online application at www.redcross.org/volunteer
- Or for any questions or to schedule a personal volunteer consultation contact:
Eli Aguirre, Recruitment Specialist - RecruitMOAR@redcross.org
Skill Desired: Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation
Matching Interests: Children & Youth, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR