Date: OngoingOrganized By: American Red Cross
State: MOContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like to help people and save lives? If so, the Blood Donor Ambassador role may be for you! As a Donor Ambassador you help by providing excellent and professional customer service at area blood drives near you to enhance the entire donor experience.
- Take the temperature of anyone entering the blood drive to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Manage the registration desk and reception area by welcoming each donor - ensuring each donor is warmly greeted and assisting with the initial intake.
- Manage the hospitality experience by offering refreshments to donors, thanking them for their contribution, and alerting staff immediately if a donor shows signs of feeling unwell.
- Shifts are typically 4 - 5 hours.
- Great opportunity to meet some amazing peopleﾅour blood donors.
- Learn good customer service skills.
- Volunteer with an Internationally recognized organization ﾖ a great resume builder.
- Find out how little time it takes to have a HUGE impact on your local community.
What our volunteers are saying:
- ﾓI love meeting and talking with the blood donors; they are heroes in my mind.ﾔ Carolyn W.
- ﾓI may not have money to give, but I have time.ﾔ Taylor W.
- ﾓI love being able to pick and choose the times to volunteer. The flexibility makes it so easy.ﾔ Charles T.
Register to become a volunteer: www.redcross.org/volunteer
Matching Interests: Community, Health & Wellness
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR