Date: OngoingOrganized By: Red Cross
State: MOContact: email@example.com
Do you love interacting with people and want to make a direct impact in your community? The American Red Cross has a high priority need for Blood Donor Ambassadors to continue delivering services to our communities. Blood drives with volunteers are more successful, run smoother, and collect more blood. This means more birthday parties, more anniversaries, more graduations, and all those celebrations and happy moments in peopleﾒs lives...because of you! The best part? You pick your locations and shifts.
Apply at https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=969&h=956&p=1168029What Is It?
You would help to provide a warm and friendly greeting to our blood donors. As you welcome them, you will assist with reception and hospitality to enhance the blood donor experience. Must be 16 years or older Opportunity for you to:
- Be in a safe environment helping your community.
- Gain valuable training and experience while providing an invaluable service to your community.
- Network and meet new people.
- Develop customer service skills that will last a lifetime.
- Receive community service hours.
- Be part of the most respected world-wide organizations.
- Meet some incredible people...our blood donors and staff.
- 1 shift per month. Each shift is 4-6 hours.
- Be willing to commit to the role for at least 3 months (preferably 6 months - 1 year).
- Blood drives typically take place Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8am - 6pmHow to get started.
- Complete the online application at https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=969&h=956&p=1168029
Or for any questions contact: Kristin Pendleton, Senior Volunteer Recruitment Specialist Call/Text: 314-281-7968 firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule time for a brief phone call to discuss any questions: www.calendly.com/kpendleton
What Our Volunteers Are Saying: "When I needed blood during my cancer treatment, the Red Cross was there for me. Iﾒm so happy to be able to give back by volunteering and thanking blood donors now that Iﾒm recovered." ~Jackie P. "I may not have money to give, but I have time." ~Taylor W. "I can no longer donate blood, but this is a way I can help those who do donate." ~Steve J.
Matching Interests: Indoors, Health & Wellness
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR