State: INContact: email@example.com
AARP Driver Safety, the nation's first and largest older driver safety initiative, is recruiting volunteer Instructors in your area. If you're passionate about safety, enjoy helping others and strive to make your community a better place, then AARP Driver Safety would like to meet you.
Volunteer Instructors organize, promote and conduct AARP Smart Driver Classroom Courses at various locations like local community centers, libraries, hospitals and senior centers.
- Internet access and an email account required.
- Training via computer-based training modules.
- Must attend a Driver Safety Course before becoming an Instructor.
- Dedicate at least 10 hours to the program each month
- Commitment to conduct a minimum of three, 4 hour classes per year.
Please note that all AARP Driver Safety volunteer positions are unpaid. However, volunteers are reimbursed for approved out-of-pocket expenses, such as mileage, parking and basic supplies.
Skill Desired: Public Speaking/Meeting Facilitation, Education/Training
Matching Interests: Indoors, Geared for 50+ volunteers, Seniors, Emergency & Safety, Computers & Technology, Community
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR