Establish the Yorktown Market Days at the River, providing local products to the local community in a tranquil setting. Local farmers, watermen and artisans offer an abundance of fresh, regionally grown farm products, seafood, and qualified art in the heart of the historic Yorktown waterfront on the banks of the York River
- Enhancing the quality of life for all residents through delivery of services committed to promoting and fostering excellence
- Educate the public about the importance of local agriculture heritage and the historical role which farmers' and watermen have played in it
- Providing a center for festive activities and a place for families to gather creating a greater sense of community and providing a place to visit with friends and neighbors
- Promote Yorktown as an arts destination to increase awareness of high quality art and support the regional arts community.
- Create and stimulate economic development/strength and preservation/viability of our local farming community
Season: Spring, Summer and Fall
April 8 - October 28, 2023
Saturdays, 8AM - 12PM
No Market on : May 6 & Oct 7
Location: Riverwalk Landing - 331 Water Street
Wednesday, Sep 27, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov 1, 2023 at 9:40 a.m.
Tuesday, Nov 7, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
Capstan Bar Brewing Company
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR