The Odessa Family Y accomplishes its Mission through programs that seek to help individuals with respect to one or more of the following:
- To develop self-confidence and self-respect and an appreciation of their own worth as individuals.
- To develop core values for daily living based upon Judeo-Christian teachings that help achieve their highest potential as children of God being sensitive to individual beliefs.
- To grow as responsible members of their families and citizens of their communities.
- To appreciate that health of mind and body is a sacred gift and that wellness, physical fitness, and mental well-being are conditions to be achieved and maintained.
- To develop their capacities for responsible leadership and use them in their own groups and in community life.
- To appreciate the beauty, diversity, and interdependencies of the environment and resources which God has provided in this world.