To improve the health and well-being of our community by assuring access to affordable high quality healthcare, coordinated services, and health related information.
To enhance our mission, Wood River Health Services is working to strengthen our communities where:
- The needs and concerns of our patients/clients, and their family members are at the center of program decision making and service design
- Community members have access to affordable high quality primary healthcare and behavioral health services for themselves and their families
- Community members have access to the latest and most accurate healthcare information to assist them in making health related decisions
- Healthcare services are coordinated and treatment related communication among healthcare professionals is timely and effective
- Health outcomes for community members are at the highest levels possible
- Health center patients/clients are actively engaged in their health and healthcare
Thursday, Nov 3, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.
TCE SWIFT COMMUNITY CENTER S10054405
EAST GREENWICH, RI
Thursday, Aug 18, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, Aug 18, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Via Zoom Webinar
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR