Winston Brown Recreation Complex
1325 Schiller Avenue
10.5 acres, previously known as Lower Hoppe Park, this area was recently renamed and dedicated in honor of the late Winston Brown, long time Park Board Chairman, educator, coach, and City Council member. The site includes; two, lighted softball fields, a children's playground, concession/restroom building, picnic pavilion, and two, lighted full-court basketball courts, complete with spectator seating. A brick and stone monument now marks the entrance to the park.