White Deer Park officially opened on November 1, 2009. With five shelters, two playgrounds, two miles of paved trails and a 2,500 square foot nature center, it is the largest municipal park in Garner. Listed below is general park information.
* White Deer Park is open from sunrise to sunset daily.
* The Nature Center is open Tuesday-Saturday from 9am-5pm and Sunday from 12-5pm.
* The park is 96 acres. The outer paved loop around the park is exactly one mile.
* Shelters can be reserved for your event. The cost is $20 per hour for Garner residents and $30 per hour for non-residents. A minimum of two hours is required. Reservations can be made online at www.GarnerNC.gov or at any of our recreation facilities.
* If you are interested in bringing a large grill or pig cooker on site, please inquire about each park's rules and limitations. Not all parks can accommodate grills and pig cookers.
* The Nature Center is available for rental when not in use by the Town of Garner. Contact a staff member for more reservation information or to discuss availability.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR