The White Bear Lake Farmer's Market was started in the 1970s. It features 51 vendors - many of whom have been with the market for many years and are on their second generation of farmers running the stands.
White Bear Lake Farmer's Market has a wide variety of new and interesting vendors featuring:
- Honey, Maple syrup, Fresh garlics
- Natural cheeses and meats, Flax and produce
- Farm fresh fruits and vegetables
- Farm fresh eggs, Jams and jellies
- Fresh salmon, Baked goods, Organic dog treats
- Wildflowers, Bedding plants
- Micro greens and Frozen all natural Gelato
- Plus more....
Market Hours :
June 24 - October 28, 2022
Friday, 8am - 12pm
Location : Downtown White Bear Lake on Clark between 2nd and 3rd Streets.
Thursday, Jun 9, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. Central Time
Tuesday, Jul 19, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Jul 21, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR